4.3 inch LCD TFT display module, 480×272 resolution, 65K colors
|Price :||Rs. 8,224/- (Tax excl.)|
|Made by:||4D Systems|
Description:The uLCD-43P is 4.3-inch, LCD TFT display module with 480×272 pixel resolution, 65,000 colors, and powerful PICASO graphics processor. Additionally the module includes an audio amplifier and speaker, micro-SD card slot, and a group of general purpose input/output pins (GPIO’s), including I2C and UARTs.
The module can be programmed in its native 4DGL language (similar to C) providing stand-alone functionality, or it can be configured to be a serial slave device for use with your favorite host controller.
uLCD-43P main features:
- 4.3-inch, 480×272 pixel, LCD TFT display with 65,000 colors.
- UART interface to external devices.
- Powered by PICASO graphics processor.
- 14K bytes of Flash memory for user code storage
- 14K bytes of SRAM for user variables.
- 2 x Asynchronous hardware serial ports (COM0, COM1), TTL interface, with 300 baud to 256K baud.
- 1 x I2C interface (Master).
- 8 x 16 bit timers with 1 millisecond resolution.
- 13 x General Purpose I/O pins.
- Upper 8 bits can be used as an I/O Bus for fast 8-bit parallel data transfers.
- On-board micro-SD memory card slot for multimedia storage and data logging purposes.
- DOS compatible file access (FAT16 format) as well as low level access to card memory.
- Dedicated PWM Audio pin supports FAT16 audio WAV files and complex sound generation.
- On-board audio amplifier and speaker for sound generation and WAV file playback.
- Comprehensive set of built in high level 4DGL graphics functions and algorithms.
- Supports all available Windows fonts and characters.
- 2 x 15 pin 0.1″ Pitch SMT header for I/O expansion and future plug-in daughter boards.
- 4.0V to 5.5V range operation (single supply).
1. Display active area: 95.0 x 53.9m
2. Module dimensions: 105.5 x 67.0 x 14.7mm (excluding mounting tabs)
- Weight: ~ 79g
- 4 x mounting tabs with 3mm holes for mechanical support.
- RoHS Compliant.
- hypsine electronics documents help point: